Every Natursutten pacifier is lovingly made in Europe is chemical-free and toxin-free. This pacifier is truly a safe alternative that is made from pure natural rubber from the tree Hevea brasiliensis.
Molded in a single piece without joints or cracks, Natursutten soothers are incredibly hygienic because dirt and bacteria have no where to accumulate.
Softer than silicone, all Natursutten pacifiers are certified to conform to the European Union (EU) Pacifier Safety requirements by European standard EN 1400.
- Natural Latex Rubber
- Free of all toxins, chemicals, and additives
- Plastic free, PVC free, parabens free, free of artificial colours and chemical softeners
- Handcrafted in Italy using an artisan engineered process to ensure purity and quality
- Care: Sterilize in a bowl of hot boiling water for five minutes.
- DO NOT boil on the stove, use in the dishwasher or in a steam sterilizer
- Must be replaced every 8 weeks because natural rubber does break down with use and time.
How to Care for Natural Rubber Pacifiers: