Substance Sun Care Cream Unscented SPF 30 - 6 oz/180 ml
Sale Sold out
Regular price $21.99 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Simple yet effective, our chemical-free Unscented Sun Care Creme keeps the skin protected by creating a natural physical barrier to protect against the elements.
- Natural oils of shea butter, sesame seed and jojoba offer added sun protection, while moisturizing and soothing sensitive skin.Our botanical blend of organic calendula, grape seed oil and green tea extract cool and soothe over-exposed skin.
- Water resistant, this formula is safe for the entire family.
- UVA/UVB, non nano, SPF 30
- Made in Toronto, certified organic, non GMO, paraben free
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 20% water, helianthus annus* (sunflower seed oil), isoamyl cocoate, glycerin (vegetable), leuconostoc (radish root filtrate), calendula officinalis* (pot marigold) flower, hypericum perforatum* (St. John’s Wort) flowers, glyceryl stearate (vegetable emulsifier) sesamum indicum* (sesame) seed oil, butyrospermum parkii*(Shea Butter), cetyl alcohol, bentonite, simmondsia chinensis* (jojoba) seed oil, tocopherol, xanthan gum, vitis vinifera* (grape) seed extract , camellia oleifera* (green tea) extract
- All of our Substance Sun Care products are the equivalent to an SPF 30 and are safe for infants 3 months and up
- It is always recommended to do a patch test before using
- Apply liberally on exposed skin
- Mineral sunscreens will often leave a white residue. This white residue is the active zinc oxide, which acts as a reflector to the sun’s rays. To reduce the whitening effect, rub in, until the whiteness dissipates
- Apply at least every 60-80 minutes and reapply after swimming or rigorous activity.
- Mineral based sunscreens take immediate effect; there is no lapse time between application and effectiveness
- For sensitive skin, it is recommended to do a patch test by placing a small amount of our sun care cream on the back of the wrist. If redness appears, wash with soap and water and discontinue use
- If separation of product occurs, shake well, or knead tube to remix product before using